Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Remembering The Beginning - From The Godfather.


My first godchild Danny, is having another birthday tomorrow, and I seemed to have misplaced the years that have passed since he was born. I'm certain that it was just yesterday when my sister Cindy and husband Mike asked Christina (my first wife) and I to be the godparents for their new baby boy. We both were very proud and honored to be chosen for this important role, and to this day he will always hold a special place in my heart. Cindy & Mike named him Danny, after my father, for he was the first boy born into the family. A perfect tribute to dad, and our grandfather.

I'm not going to sit here and write a long story and tell you all the funny things that Dan (that's what he likes to be called now) has done over the years, but rather show you in a few pictures, why I am so proud to be his godfather. Happy 19th Birthday Dan! Wishes for you for the best year ever. Keep giving life the best that you can, and you will be rewarded.

Love,

Uncle Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cappy's Pond on Youtube